Articles in scientific journals reviewed by Medline
One of the aims of SSCF is to diffuse the knowledge on stem cell application and on advanced stem cell therapies. This is mainly done through the participation to international scientific meetings, the training of students and the publication of articles on specific papers.
Every year the scientists of SSCF are invited to present their data to international meetings and to date SSCF presented data in more than 20 international meetings worldwide.
SSCF is very active also in the training of students and from 2009 4 Postdocs, 5 PhD and 10 Bachelor and Master students were formed at SSCF.
The publication list below shows the type and number of publication SSCF has realized in the last 10 years.
- Soncin S., Lo Cicero V., Astori G., Soldati G., Gola M., Sürder D. and Moccetti T. (2009). A practical approach for the validation of sterility, endotoxin and potency testing of bone marrow mononucleated cells used in cardiac regeneration in compliance with good manufacturing practice. Journal of Translational Medicine, Sep, 8;7:78.
- Giuseppe Astori, Sabrina Soncin, Viviana Lo Cicero, Francesco Siclari, Daniel Sürder, LuciaTurchetto, Gianni Soldati, and Tiziano Moccetti. (2010). Bone marrow derived stem cells in regenerative medicine as Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products. Am J Transl Res 2010;2(3):285-295
- Sürder D., Schwitter J., Moccetti T., Astori G., Lo Cicero V., Soncin S., Soldati G., Windecker S., Moschovitis A., Erne P., Jamshidi P., Plein S., Manka R., Landmesser U., Lüscher TF., Corti R. (2010). Cell-based therapy for myocardial repair in patients with acute myocardial infarction: The SWissmulticenter Intracoronary Stem cells Study in Acute Myocardial Infarction (SWISS-AMI). American Heart Journal, Am Heart J. Jul;160(1):58-64.
- Silvana Bardelli, Giuseppe Astori, Daniel Sürder, Tiziano Tallone, Andre Terzic, Gianni Soldati, Tiziano Moccetti. (2010). Stem Cell Update: Highlights from the 2010 Lugano Stem Cell Meeting. J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2010 Oct 30.
- Tiziano Tallone, Andreas Böhmler, Christopher Kornfeld, Giuseppe Vassalli, Tiziano Moccetti, Silvana Bardelli and Gianni Soldati (2011). Adult human adipose tissue contains several types of multipotent cells. J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2011 Apr;4(2):200-10.
- Tiziano Tallone, Giovanna Turconi, Gianni Soldati, Giovanni Pedrazzini, Tiziano Moccetti, Giuseppe Vassalli. (2010). Heterogeneity of Human Monocytes: An Optimized Four-Color Flow Cytometry Protocol for Analysis of Monocyte Subsets. Journ. Cardiovasc. Translat. Res. Apr;4(2):211-9.
- Giorgio Bronz and Gianni Soldati. (2011). Storage of Adipose Stem Cells. A chapter in: Adipose Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine by Y. G. Illouz and A. Sterodimas. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg Editions, Germany.
- Astori, F. Bambi, G. Soldati, D. Sürder and T. Moccetti. (2011). Autologous bone marrow mononucleated cell preparation for the clinical treatment of acute myocardial infarction and peripheral arterial disease. Cytotherapy 13: 1031–1035.
- Moccetti T, Sürder D,Klersyc C,Vassalli G,Crljenicaa C,Rossi MG,Pasotti E and Soldati G (2012). Sustained improvement in left ventricular function after bone marrow-derived cell therapy in patients with acute ST elevation myocardial infarction. A 5-year follow-up from the Stem Cell Transplantation in Ischaemic Myocardium Study. Swiss Med Wkly.142:w13632.
- Alex M Garvin,Andrea Fischer, Jutta Schnee-Griese, Andrea Jelinski, Michel Bottinelli, Gianni Soldati, Monica Tubio, Vincent Castella, Nathalie Monney, Naseem Malik, Michelle Madrid. (2012). Isolating DNA from sexual assault cases: a comparison of standard methods with a nuclease-based approach. Investigative Genetics 3:25.
- Minonzio G, Corazza M, Mariotta L, Gola M, Zanzi M, Gandolfi E, De Fazio D and Soldati G (2014). Frozen adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells maintain high capability to grow and differentiate. Cryobiology 69:211-216.
- Cristina Pirrone, Alessandra Gobbetti, Christian Caprara, Giovanni Bernardini, Rosalba Gornati, and Gianni Soldati (2017). Ultramicroscope evaluation of chondrogenic differentiation of hASCs expanded in a hollow-fiber bioreactor. Stem Cell Res. and Med. Vol 2(2): 1-10.
- Deborah Stanco, Christian Caprara and Gianni Soldati (2017). Adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells cultured in tenogenic serum-free medium express tendon-specific markers. European Cell and Materials 33: Suppl.2, P343.
- Gianni Soldati, Luca Mariotta,Greta Minonzio, Mauro Gola and Christian Caprara (2018). GMP cryopreservation of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells as a service for future medical needs. Cryobiology 80:172.
- Petra C. Schwalie, Hua Dong, Magda Zachara, Julie Russeil, Daniel Alpern, Nassila Akchiche, Christian Caprara, Kai-Uwe Schlaudraff, Gianni Soldati, Christian Wolfrum and Bart Deplancke (2018). A novel stromal cell population that inhibits adipogenesis in mammalian fat depots. Nature 559: 103-108.
- Deborah Stanco, Christian Caprara, Gianluca Ciardelli, Luca Mariotta, Mauro Gola, Greta Minonzio and Gianni Soldati,(2018). Tenogenic differentiation protocol in xenogenic-free media enhances tendon-related marker expression in ASCs. (Submitted to PlosOne).
- Sara Nava, Valeria Sordi, Luisa Pascucci, Carlo Tremolada, Emilio Ciusani, Offer Zeira, Moris Cadei, Gianni Soldati, Augusto Pessina, Eugenio Parati, Mark Slevin (2018). Long lasting anti-inflammatory activity of human micro-fragmented adipose tissue (Submitted to Stem Cell International).
Poster and oral presentations
- Minonzio, M. Corazza, L. Mariotta, M. Gola, M. DeEguileor, L. Pulze and G. Soldati.(2012). CARDIOMYOGENIC DIFFERENTIATION IN HUMAN ADIPOSE DERIVED MULTI POTENT STROMAL CELLS (ASCs).11th Annual Meeting International Society for Stem Cell Research ISSCR, June 12 – 15, 2013 – BOSTON, MA U.S.A.
- Corazza, G. Minonzio, L. Mariotta, M. Gola, M. DeEguileor, L. Pulze and G. Soldati.(2012). NEW DEFINED CELL CULTURE CONDITIONS IN COMBINATION WITH A 3D-SCAFFOLD FOR ASCS BONE TISSUE ENGINEERING.11th Annual Meeting International Society for Stem Cell Research ISSCR, June 12 – 15, 2013 – BOSTON, MA U.S.A.
- Katie Slater, Jeff Partridge, Kerry Thompson, Paula Flaherty, Susan Qian, Greta Minonzio, Mauro Gola, Gianni Soldati and Saxena Deepa (2012). SYNTHETIC PEPTIDE COATED SURFACE FOR CULTURE OF HUMAN MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS IN DEFINED AND XENO-FREE MEDIA.11th Annual Meeting International Society for Stem Cell Research ISSCR, June 12 – 15, 2013 – BOSTON, MA S.A.
- Minonzio Greta, Boffito Monica, Corazza Mattia, Mariotta Luca, Mattu Clara, Sartori Susanna, Gola Mauro, Ciardelli Gianluca, Soldati Gianni (2014).CARDIOMYOGENIC DIFFERENTIATION WITH ELECTRO MECHANICAL STIMULI OF HUMAN ADIPOSE DERIVED MULTIPOTENT STEM CELL ASCS ON POLYURETHANE BASED SCAFFOLDS. 12th Annual Meeting International Society for Stem Cell Research ISSCR, June 18 – 21, 2014 – VANCOUVER, CANADA.
- Monica Boffito, Greta Minonzio, Luca Mariotta, Clara Mattu, Susanna Sartori, Gianni Soldati, Gianluca Ciardelli (2014). Cellularized polyurethane-based scaffolds to repair the infarcted myocardial tissue. TERMIS 2014, Genova, June 2014.
- Soldati, G. Minonzio, M. Boffito and G. Ciardelli (2015). Pre-differentiation on polyurethane-based scaffolds of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells into cardiomiocytes. EMRS congress, 11-15 May 2015, Lilles, France.
- Soldati Gianni (2015). Growth of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells on mechanically stimulated polyurethane-based scaffolds highly increases expression of cardiomyogenic-related differentiation genes. 13th Annual Meeting International Society for Stem Cell Research ISSCR, June 24 – 27, 2015, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Soldati Gianni, Minonzio Greta, Mariotta Luca, Caprara Christian, Boffito Monica and Ciardelli Gianluca. Growth of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells on mechanically stimulated polyurethane-based scaffolds highly increases expression of cardiomyogenic-related differentiation genes. International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR), Uppsala, Sweden, June 28th- July 1st 2016.
- Christian Caprara, Alessandra Gobbetti, Lina Maciariello, Gianni Soldati. Efficient expansion of adipose-derived stem/stromal cells in an automated hollow-fiber bioreactor. Stem cells and gene therpay, Florence, Italy, 18-21 October 2016.
- Soldati Gianni, Luca Mariotta, Greta Minonzio, Christian Caprara and Mauro Gola (2016). Cryopreservation of adipose-derived stromal vascular fraction for clinical use. 5th ISPRES Congress, Marseille, France, October 6-8 2016.
- Soldati Gianni, Luca Mariotta, Greta Minonzio, Christian Caprara and Mauro Gola (2016). Banking stromal vascular fraction and adipose tissue for clinical use (2016). GISM Annual Meeting, Brescia, October 20-21 2016.
- Deborah Stanco, Christian Caprara and Gianni Soldati (2017). Adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells cultured in tenogenic serum-free medium express tendon-specific markers. Termis, Davos, European Cell and Materials 33: Suppl.2, P343.
- Gianni Soldati, Luca Mariotta, Greta Minonzio, Mauro Gola and Christian Caprara (2017). GMP cryopreservation of adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells as a service for future medical needs. 54th Annual Meeting of the Society for Cryobiology, Hefei, Anhui, China July 20-23 2017. (In Press in Cryobiology).