- Cryopreservation of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs). New strategies for cryopreservation.
- MSCs expansion for clinical use.
- Single cell characterization of SVF populations. Fine characterization of sub-populations presents in the Stromal vascular fraction (SVF). Project in collaboration with EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Exosome production and characterization. This internal project aims at the production and molecular characterization of exosomes produced by MSCs
- Development of a GMP product (monocytes) for the treatment of critical limb ischemia.
- Application of mechanically dissociated adipose tissue in the osteo-arthritis of the knee.